Valuing All Relationships and Communities
What is Couple & Family Therapy?
Couple & Family Therapy is about you and your relationships - your family, friends, work and community. We collaborate with people to help them with the relationships that are important to them. To do this work we meet with couples, families, individuals, friends, co-workers and others. We build on the skills that people have already developed and work with them to explore new possibilities.
Who do we work with?
- People from the community
- Adults of all ages, adolescents, and children with their families
- People with diverse cultural, ethnic, economic, religious backgrounds, sexual orientations (LGBITTTQQ friendly) and family relationships
How much does therapy cost?
- we provide an affordable sliding fee scale
- our maximum fee is $75 per session